Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I have always loved vampires, so my sister and I just had to see Twilight on opening weekend. We went Sunday morning like a bunch of jr highers.

Here is what I thought.....

Casting was awesome. I loved all the actors. Especially Rosalie and Jessica. I wasn't too sure about Edward at first, but hot damn!!! Awesome.

LOVED LOVED LOVED the baseball scene. So fun!

The glitterly skin...not so much. I had envisioned something completely different, so I was disappointed.

I felt that alot of stuff was overlooked, but I guess to make an 800 page book fit into a two hour movie, something has to be left out.

Overall, I loved this movie and will see it again.

Check out my other invisible friends reviews.

shrtstormtrooper
Sarah

1 comment:

L said...

As cheesetastic as I claim this movie was, I definitely loved it. And left with small crushes on every single one of the vampire dudes. And proceeded to talk about the movie with my friend for hours.

So I'm glad you liked it too, and that I'm not the only girl over the age of 16 who left the theater feeling a little dazzled :)