Saturday, November 1, 2008

Almost done

I've almost made it through my first night shift ever! God bless you,
night shifters. I am so tired I can't see straight. I'm sure I'll
barely be able to drive 10 miles to my nice warm bed.

Only two more hours to go, then nite nite!!

3 comments:

Somenurse said...

You can do it. It just takes a while to switch gears and learn to live on the other side of the clock. I did it all summer and learned to love it.

Sarah said...

Night shift wouldn't be so bad if it weren't in the middle of the night. I did them for many years....it takes some getting used to.

Anonymous said...

It definitely gets easier.

I worked straight nights full time for the past three years and then in August I started going to school during the day so I went PRN. Now, I sleep at night all week long and work nights on the weekend (not by choice, but because this is usually the only shift that is short.)