Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Respiratory Care Week!!!

Hope your hospital appreciates you more than my hospital!!!

4 comments:

Rick Frea said...

we only celebrate nurses week where I work, and volunteer week, and chef week, and hotdog week, and...

Anonymous said...

I think our hospital does some small things for RT Week, but mainly just posting a message about it on the intranet site. Of course, nurse's week is a big deal, one morning the nurses get a pancake breakfast, the next it's Starbucks, and so on.

Hey, it could be worse though. I'm also a CNA, and where I work, there is "CNA Appreciation Day." We literally get nothing...not even something on the bulletin board about it.

Sarah said...

You know, someone has to be the hospital's bitch. And at my hospital it's respiratory. At least our area O2 vendors are bringing lunch every day.

Anonymous said...

We got lunch and CEU's from vendors. The hospital hung a banner somewhere too...not bad.