95/f -- polygrip aspiration
I went in to give her a useless treatment. She says to me with her flapping lips...
"I think I'm leaking from my rectum."
So that was my cue to leave.
I couldnt make this shit up if I tried!!!
22 hours ago
To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
3 comments:
LMAO!! Too funny. I was at the OSRC Conference this summer and one of the speakers was an adult CF patient. She said she figured out a way to get out of her treatments when she didnt feel like taking them. When the RT walked in, she would say "I feel like Im gonna throw up" She laughed and said they'd always look at their watch,and come back later.
lol. yep. treatment done.
You didn't mention that the treatment goes in a different orifice?
Post a Comment