Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I heart ABGs

I just wanted to brag. I got another ABG on the first try with...my
LEFT hand!

I only try on people who are out of it so they can't see how
uncomfortable I am.

But I do have to say that I am getting good at it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Lefty ABGs are hard to get. I'm way to uncoordinated with my left hand to do that...I've had one or two lucky hits but it's not something I'm brave enough to do often.

Rick Frea said...

I have to admit I've never tried that before.

cwjsmama said...

I don't do it often and only on those completly out of it.

Rogue Medic said...

Non-dominant handed practice is a good thing. You end up teaching yourself things about technique that you might never realize otherwise.

Sarah said...

I am the reigning ABG queen at my hospital. I'll have to try them left handed now.

Rogue Medic said...

Vizzini: We'll head straight for the Gilder frontier. You catch up with us there. If he falls, fine. If not, the sword.

Inigo Montoya: I'm going to duel him left-handed.

Vizzini: You know what a hurry we're in!

Inigo Montoya: Well, is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.

Vizzini: [exasperated] Oh, have it your way.