sick' baby Tylenol, was now in our er.
She was here ranting and raving, making a complete ass of herself
while her 'very sick' baby was wheeling around in a wheelchair,
chasing his 3 other unruly siblings.
Of course this is on a day where your average wait time is over 12
hours, the waiting room and all ajacent hallways are full of people
who are waiting patiently. She, and her 4 kids, are standing right
outside of triage, bitching at the poor nurse & getting in the way of
the paramedics bringing in their patients.
The lovely men who protect and serve were called when she said that
she is going to come back & bomb the place.
Now, I know that if I make such a threat, that it could be a federal
offense. I'm not sure of the punishment, but I'm sure I could get in
big trouble for threatening to blow up a hospital.
You know what our lovely men in uniform said?!?!
Can't you just move her to the front of the line?
The police said that they knew her well and didn't want to deal with
her.
Lesson - if you are a crazy bitch, you will get whatever you want.
Aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
2 comments:
Go figure. Perhaps she has a condition for which some painful tests are in order; her disordered thinking could indicate brain trauma. Time for a spinal tap, some ABG's, and perhaps even a pericentesis to make sure there are no abdominal processes.
That'll cure her of the desire to come back to the ER.
No, officer, we will keep moving her to the back of the line every time someone shows up. In the mean time we will contact the news about the police response to the bomb threat.
May I quote you as saying "It is our job to surrender to hospital bombers," officer?
Post a Comment