Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm baaack

Okay, so I have been MIA for the past year. Lots in my personal life that I'm sure none of you really care about. Now that I am back to work in a completely new setting I have lots to blog about. Starting with this order of the day.....

CONTINUOUS PULSE OXIMETRY DUE TO MULTIPLE MEDS THAT COULD AFFECT RESPIRATIONS

Gotta love it!!!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you're back!

MOJITOGIRL said...

So am I. Missed U! Hope you're recovering nicely from whatever made u hibernate!

TOTWTYTR said...

Welcome back. Uh, wouldn't they want to use something that actually monitors respirations and doesn't take minutes to show possibly dangerous changes?

L said...

You're back! Holla!

Anonymous said...

+1 for waveform capnography. Lawsuit waiting to happen if the patient codes and that equipment wasnt used.

Owen said...

Looks like you have been inactive for a bit. I appreciate some of your comments especially "you know you are an RRT if..." I actually liked it enough to copy it to my blog site (credit to you). My site should you wish to leave a link to it is lungsforlife.wordpress.com All my best.

John Smith said...

Hi there, I really like your blog! You should definitely start writing again. I have a new blog to help Respiratory Students. Would love if you checked it out and maybe added it to your list! Thanks have a great day! :) www.respiratorytherapyzone.com

Unknown said...

Pass The NBRC Exam With Flying Colors. Don't Risk Losing Your Job. Get Registered Today!
www.respiratoryteacher.com