prn daily for congestion.
This is for a patient who is clear & refusing med nebs. So let's beat
the crap out of her, but only once a day. And toiletry...do I keep her
toothpaste stocked? Or should housekeeping take over?
To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
This is for a patient who is clear & refusing med nebs. So let's beat
the crap out of her, but only once a day. And toiletry...do I keep her
toothpaste stocked? Or should housekeeping take over?
3 comments:
There are a select few pulmonologists where I work that will still write "Pulmonary toilet TID" or "toiletry per respiratory." It cracks me up. I probably never would have known that it meant suctioning, CPT, etc. if I didn't have an instructor who has been an RT since the late '60s. He said that used to be what they called it.
LOL! Those crazy docs. Sometimes I wonder about them.
I like it so much better when our docs just write "RT to assess & treat" and let us do our jobs, you know?
Post a Comment