Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You have got to read this

My sister turned me on to this blog. This is riveting. I can't stop reading, which is why I have been MIA for a while.

Start with this page to find out what happened, then start from the beginning. So happy and so sad. Just heartbreaking. Trust me, you will want to read this...

http://www.mattlogelin.com/archives/2008/04/13/what-happened/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is great, and I would like to feature you on the new
Wellsphere. We feature only the best health bloggers on our WellPages,
which are special pages that our Health Knowledge Engine crafts to give
our users answers to their health questions. We would feature you on all
the pages on topics that our knowledge engine finds are related to your
blog postings. Because we have over 2 million visitors each month (and we
are growing rapidly), you would benefit from an expanded audience for
your writings. If you would like us to feature you, send me an email to
Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com

Cheers, Geoff